You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Complain about the press or media

You can complain about:

  • media reports about you and your family
  • how journalists have behaved towards you and your family

Complain about something published in a newspaper or magazine

Complain directly to the publication first.

If you do not get a response or if you're unsatisfied with the response, you can contact the press regulator that the publication subscribes to.

There are 2 regulators of the press:

Complain about something you saw on TV or heard on the radio

Contact Ofcom to complain about something you saw on TV or heard on the radio.

Ofcom do not deal with complaints about the BBC. If your complaint is about something you saw or heard on BBC TV or radio you should contact the BBC directly.

Back to top