You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

How the Homes for Ukraine Super Sponsor Scheme works

If you have a spare bedroom, or you own an empty home, you can offer someone from Ukraine a place to stay as part of the Scottish Government's 'Super Sponsor Scheme'.

If you have already applied to offer your home to someone from Ukraine, you should contact your local council with any questions. If you've been a host in the past, and you're looking for a new guest, you should update your local council - you do not need to fill in this form.

What the Homes for Ukraine Scottish Super Sponsor Scheme is

If you apply to join the Homes for Ukraine scheme, your local council and other local authorities will look to match the home you offer with a person or family from Ukraine.

This process may take several months. How quick the process is can depend on things like how easy it is to find a good match for the space you're able to offer.

You need to agree to let your guest stay in the home you offer for at least 6 months. You can give 2 months' notice for your guest to leave any time from 4 months into their stay. 


Back to top