You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Enhanced disclosure form for the Homes for Ukraine scheme

This form should be used for people who want to become a sponsor and provide a home as part of the Homes for Ukraine scheme.

You need to get an enhanced disclosure if you’re either: 

  • volunteering to provide a home as part of the scheme. This includes your personal home and any other homes or properties you have
  • over 16 and live in the same household as someone volunteering their personal home for the scheme

If you have problems accessing or completing this form, contact Disclosure Scotland:

Back to top