Spring/summer vaccination booster
You can get a spring/summer vaccination booster if you:
- are 75 years and over on 30 June 2022
- live in care homes for older adults
- are 12 years and over with a weakened immune system
If you are in any of these groups and not yet received your booster, you can make an appointment:
- online on NHS Inform
- by calling the national vaccination helpline on 0800 030 8013 (8am to 8pm, 7 days a week)
View more information on the spring/summer booster on NHS Inform.
The Covid Highest Risk List ended on 31 May 2022
The Highest Risk List used to be called the Shielding List.
Most people who were on Scotland’s Highest Risk List no longer have a higher risk than other people in Scotland thanks to vaccination. But some people who are immunosuppressed are still at higher risk from Covid-19. You can find information for people who used to be on the Highest Risk List on gov.scot.
- information about why we no longer need the Highest Risk List
- Mental health and wellbeing advice
- links to further information and support
- guidance for immunosuppressed people
- past research about the Highest Risk List
- information on how we will contact people in future if we need to
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback