You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Complain about an MSP, councillor or public body member

If you aren't happy with the actions of an MSP, councillor or member of a public body, you can make a complaint to the Commissioner for Ethical Standards.

Before you complain, you should read the relevant Code of Conduct for the person you're complaining about:

When you send your complaint, you'll be expected to state which part of the Code of Conduct you think the person has broken.

Visit the Commissioner for Ethical Standards website for information on how to make a complaint.

Back to top