You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Complain about early learning and childcare

If you're not happy with the care your child is getting from your early learning and childcare provider, you can:

  • raise the issue with them directly

  • make a formal complaint using their complaints procedure

  • contact the Care Inspectorate - they'll investigate your complaint

Help with your complaint

Contact the Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance to find out about getting help from an advocacy service in your area to make your complaint.

If you're still unhappy with the way your complaint's been handled

Contact the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman if the Care Inspectorate has investigated your complaint and you're still not satisfied.

Their contact details are:

Freephone 0800 377 7330 or 0131 225 5300

Back to top