You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Childcare you can get help with

You can get help from the government to pay for any type of 'registered' childcare.

This means childcare provided by individuals and organisations registered with the Care Inspectorate.

These include:

  • nurseries
  • playgroups
  • childminders
  • out of school care providers

Find out how much help you can get

Use the GOV.UK childcare calculator to get a rough idea of how much help you can get.

Back to top