You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Environment and agriculture

Agricultural skills and training, food labelling and farm vehicles.

  1. Food labelling and packaging

    Information on complying with food and drink labelling and packaging regulations, including what you must show, warnings, health and organic labels and packaging standards.

  2. Register a farm vehicle

    Approvals needed for farm vehicles, including registration with the DVLA, EU whole vehicle type approval, certificate of conformity and tractor cab certificate of approval.

  3. Register agricultural land

    You must register your agricultural land if you want to claim rural funding from the Scottish Government.

Back to top