You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Register agricultural land

You must register your agricultural land if you want to claim rural funding from the Scottish Government, such as:

You can register the location of your land by creating an account on the Rural Payments and Services website.

Back to top