You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Report VAT fraud

You can report someone to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) if you think they're committing VAT fraud - you do not have to give your name.

You can report VAT fraud online or by telephone.

Find our more information about VAT fraud on GOV.UK, including:

  • what VAT fraud is
  • where to report VAT fraud
Back to top