You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Report incidents involving radioactive materials or waste

You should report any incidents which you think might involve radioactive material or waste.

You should report this to the Scottish Environment Protection Agency.

Back to top