You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Filing company documents

You can use software to file your company accounts and changes to your details to Companies House electronically.

You can also file company documents with Companies House online.

Visit the GOV.UK website to find out how to

  • file annual accounts, returns and tax accounts
  • File other company information
Back to top