You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Guardian's Allowance

If you're looking after a child whose parent or parents have died, you may be able to claim Guardian's Allowance.

Find out more about Guardian's Allowance on GOV.UK:

  • what it is
  • the allowance rate and how it's paid
  • eligibility
  • how to claim
  • what to do if your circumstances change
  • how to appeal a decision
Back to top