You have a legal right to ask Scottish public authorities to give you information.
This includes information recorded on:
- computer files, including emails
This is often called a Freedom of Information (FOI) request.
Visit the Scottish Information Commissioner website for more details on how to make FOI requests, including:
- how to ask
- whether it will cost money
- why your request might be refused
- how long you'll have to wait
- what to do if you're unhappy with the answer
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback