The Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA) gives advice to people and companies who want to carry out a planning project.
This includes planning advice on:
- protection of people, property and infrastructure from flooding
- making sure planning work meets SEPA's regulations
- sustainable waste management
- protecting the water environment
- air quality
- developing near radioactively contaminated land
- the marine environment
- noise and odour regulations
Visit the SEPA website for more information.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback