To be eligible to apply for a disabled parking place near your home, you must be a Blue Badge holder.
Who can apply
To apply for a disabled parking place you must:
- have a valid disabled person's badge (Blue Badge)
- have a permanent medical condition which affects mobility
- either be the driver of a private vehicle or be assisted by a carer who is the driver of a private vehicle, provided that the carer lives at the address stated
- keep the vehicle at the address stated in the application form
- have difficulty in obtaining a parking space on the public road
- not be able to construct a driveway or other hardstanding area next to the property
Apply for a disabled parking space
Contact your local council to find out if you can get a disabled parking space.