You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Contact Companies House

All limited companies in the UK, and overseas companies with a branch or place of business in the UK need to be registered with Companies House.

Visit GOV.UK for information on contacting Companies House, including:

  • finding company information
  • starting a company
  • running a company
  • filing your confirmation statement (annual return)
  • filing your company accounts
  • changing your company details
  • closing a company
  • other guidance
Back to top