Compensation for victims of terrorist attacks abroad

Last updated: 24 April 2018

If you've been a victim of terrorism overseas since November 2012, you may be able to claim compensation.

Visit GOV.UK to find out if you can claim compensation if you're a victim of a terrorist attack abroad.

Support if you're affected by crime

Victim Support Scotland can give you practical and emotional support when you get home.

It may also be able to put you in contact with overseas support organisations.

Victim Support Scotland
Telephone: 0345 603 9213
Find out about call charges