Waste Prevention Implementation Fund
Although businesses know it's important to prevent waste, many can't afford to make the changes needed.
If you want to help improve waste prevention for your business, you may be able to apply for a grant through the Waste Prevention Fund.
This offers grants of up to £100,000 for organisations that:
- have fewer than 250 employees
- have a turnover under €50 million
- have a base in Scotland (which is the one that will benefit from the funding)
- aren't public sector bodies
- aren't waste management companies
Visit the Zero Waste Scotland website for more information, including:
- who can apply
- what it can fund
- how to apply
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback