You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Volunteer to home Ukrainians in Scotland

You can volunteer to offer a home to someone from Ukraine. You need to register as part of the Homes for Ukraine scheme.

If you would like to host a displaced Ukrainian as part of the Homes for Ukraine scheme, you’ll be asked to complete a disclosure check.

If you have a family member in Ukraine

If the person is a family member they can apply for the Ukraine Family Scheme visa.

Back to top