If your business is looking to export to a particular market, Scottish Enterprise might be able to help.
They offer help for your business to visit the market you're looking to export to. This can help you:
- learn how to do business in your market
- meet with business support intermediaries
- meet staff from Scottish Development International and Department for International Trade who have local market expertise
- build relationships with potential customers, agents/distributors
- carry out market research and test a new market
- launch new products
- find cross-sector opportunities to collaborate
Find more information on the Scottish Enterprise website.