Disclosure Scotland is working with PVG Scheme members and registered organisations to review and update member details. This helps makes sure Disclosure Scotland's data about PVG Scheme members is accurate.
They are contacting all PVG Scheme members to ask them to review their personal details and confirm that:
- they still wish to be PVG Scheme members and their details are correct
- they wish to be PVG Scheme members but need to update their details
- they are no longer doing 'regulated work' and wish to leave the PVG Scheme
If you are a PVG Scheme member
If Disclosure Scotland contacts you by letter or email (from DSnoreply@disclosurescotland.gsi.gov.uk), you should reply to let them know whether you still want to be a member of the PVG Scheme and whether your details have changed.
Use this form to contact Disclosure Scotland:
Once you've completed the form, email it to DSupdate@disclosurescotland.gsi.gov.uk
You can get help completing the form from the PVG Scheme maintenance guidance for members.
If you stop doing regulated work with an organisation
If you tell Disclosure Scotland that you're no longer doing regulated work with an organisation, they will contact that organisation to confirm this.
If you are a registered organisation with Disclosure Scotland
Disclosure Scotland would like your help to encourage your workers doing regulated work to update their details.
They would like registered organisations to:
- inform Disclosure Scotland when a PVG Scheme member stops doing regulated work within the organisation
- display this poster about the data cleanse in the workplace
- provide the change of PVG member details form and guidance to your PVG Scheme members
- forward emails you receive from Disclosure Scotland to your PVG Scheme members
Disclosure Scotland can give you a list of PVG Scheme members connected with your organisation.
You can get further guidance from the PVG Scheme maintenance guidance for organisations.
If you need any help with the data cleanse process, you can contact Disclosure Scotland: