If you want advice about money and debt, you can get help from:
- Advice Direct Scotland
- Christians Against Poverty
- Citizens Advice Scotland
- National Debt Line
These organisations are funded by the Scottish Government.
You can also get help from the Money and Pensions Service Money Helper.
Find out what help you can get with money if…
- you split up with someone
- someone in your family goes to prison
- someone you're married to or your civil partner dies
- you're made redundant
- you need support with a mental illness
Get help paying for your home
Money Talk Team
The Money Talk Team is a service that offers free, confidential money advice to low income families and older people.
It helps explain how to make the most of your income and make sure you're not paying more than you need to for services like gas, electricity and internet.
It can help you find out:
- what benefits you can get
- how to save money on your bills
- what other money you may be entitled to
You can speak to the Money Talk Team by calling 0800 085 7145, or by setting up a meeting at your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback