Choosing and managing suppliers
As a business you may need to choose and manage suppliers. This Business Gateway guide includes information on:
- what to look for in a supplier
- how to negotiate
- service level agreements
- building good relationships
- ending contracts
Selling a product or service
If you plan to sell a product or service this Business Gateway guides includes information on:
- identifying your market
- choosing your sales channels
- preparing sales plans and sales forecasts
- how to promote your product or service
As a business, you may need local council services. This guide explains the services your business may need that your local authority is responsible for.
If you've created something for your business, you need to make sure your intellectual property is protected. This guide from Business Gateway includes information on:
- what intellectual property is
- how you can protect your intellectual property
Storing goods and materials safely
All businesses must store goods and materials safely. Legally you must protect the health and safety of those affected by your business.
Business Gateway can help you store goods and materials in a safe way.