The SME Loan fund offers small to medium enterprises based in Scotland loans of up to £100,000 for resource-efficient projects. The loan funding is provided by the Scottish Government.
A 'resource-efficient' project, is a project that uses a waste, water or an energy-efficient measure to save your business money and reduce your use of resources.
This could include:
- heating, ventilation, and air conditioning upgrades
- improving insulation, draught-proofing, double or secondary glazing
- installing solar panels, wind turbines and wood-burning stoves
- installing water-efficient taps or grey water systems
- installing equipment to improve handling of waste or reduce it
You can find more information and apply on the Resource Efficient Scotland website