You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Who can apply

You may be able to get short-term assistance if:

  • Social Security Scotland reduce or stop your Child Disability Payment 
  • you ask Social Security Scotland to look at their decision again 
  • you apply for an appeal 


Back to top