Set up and run a limited partnership

Last updated: 7 March 2017

Changes you must report

You must tell Companies House about changes to your limited partnership including:

  • its registered address
  • its registered name
  • its type of business activity
  • partners' details, eg changes of name, new partners
  • partners' liability, eg if a limited partner becomes a general partner
  • the sum contributed by a limited partner
  • closure

Download and fill in the change of details for a limited partnership form.

Where to send the form

Send the form to:

Companies House
Fourth floor
Edinburgh Quay 2
139 Fountainbridge

If you're an authorised partnership

If you're part of an authorised contractual scheme (ACS), you don't need to tell Companies House about:

  • changes to limited partners
  • changes in sums contributed by limited partners
Set up and run a limited partnership
Changes you must report