The Scottish Business Pledge is a voluntary commitment made by Scottish businesses to use modern business practices.
- paying the Living Wage
- not using exploitative zero hours contracts
- supporting progressive workforce engagement
- investing in young people
- making progress on diversity and gender balance
- committing to an innovation programme
- pursuing international business opportunities
- playing an active role in the community
- committing to prompt payment
Visit the Scottish Business Pledge website for more information.