Report a suspected problem ('adverse incident') with a medicine or medical device as soon as possible. For example, if:
- a medicine causes side effects, doesn't work properly or is poor quality
- someone is injured (or almost injured) by a medical device, either because its labelling or instructions aren't clear, it's broken or has been misused
- you think the medicine or medical device is fake or counterfeit
Report an adverse incident with a:
- medicine or drug on the Yellow Card Scotland website.
- medical device on the NHS National Services Scotland website.