If you're making a PVG application you need to tell Disclosure Scotland if you're a member of a regulatory body which operates in Scotland.
A regulatory body is an organisation which regulates professionals, including:
- Care Inspectorate
- General Dental Council
- General Medical Council
- General Optical Council
- General Osteopathic Council
- General Pharmaceutical Council
- General Teaching Council for Scotland
- Health and Care Professions Council
- Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Scottish Social Services Council
- General Chiropractic Council
If you apply to join the PVG scheme, and you’re a member of the General Teaching Council for Scotland or the Scottish Social Services Council, Disclosure Scotland will share your application result with them.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback