Help for registered bodies
If you're an employer and need help or advice with managing your disclosure information or the disclosure process, contact Disclosure Scotland:
- telephone: 03000 2000 40 – Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm, Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm (standard rate – find out more about call charges)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure Scotland runs free training workshops. These workshops can help you in your role:
- as a countersignatory
- working in recruitment
- helping in the administration of disclosure application, or
- involved in handling disciplinary cases
You may be new to your role in the disclosure or discliplinary process, or you might have more experience.
Each workshop covers:
- different types of disclosures and when you can use them
- the disclosure process, including guidance on making applications
- Disclosure Scotland's code of practice
- when employers must refer individuals to Disclosure Scotland
- future developments
- any questions you may have
To book your place on a workshop, contact the Customer Engagement Team at Disclosure Scotland by e-mailing email@example.com.
Places are usually limited to 2 per organisation, and workshops are normally held in Glasgow or Edinburgh. If your organisation would like more than 2 people to attend a training workshop, contact the Customer Engagement Team. Disclosure Scotland may be able to visit your workplace instead.