Register a care service

Last updated: 17 January 2020

If you want to run a care service in Scotland, by law you must register it with the Care Inspectorate.

The Care Inspectorate website gives you information on the guidance, law and National Care Standards that you need to follow while running your care service.

It also explains how to register:

  • a childminding service
  • a care service (organisation)