You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

If you're worried about your water supply

If you are having difficulties with your private supply, contact your local council's environmental health department.

If you are not satisfied with the response your council gives you, get back in touch and follow their complaints process.

If you're still not satisfied, you can complain to the Drinking Water Quality Regulator.

You can also contact Citizens Advice Scotland if you're worried about your supply.

Back to top