Scottish Public Services Ombudsman

Handles complaints about public services in Scotland – including councils, the NHS, housing associations, education, the Scottish Government and water.


Help with a legal problem

Who can help you if you need advice about a legal problem, such as debt, housing, benefits, employment, divorce or claims for money.