You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

Further enquiries about non-domestic rates reliefs and grants

Your local council deals with reliefs and grants around non-domestic rates.

This includes:

  • how to apply and the application process
  • if you're eligible
  • payments
  • complaints

You need to contact your local council if you have any enquiries.

Back to top