Non-domestic rates appeals
Last updated: 18 September 2020

Complicated appeals

You can ask the Valuation Appeal Committee to refer your case to the Lands Tribunal for Scotland if you think it is complicated or very technical.

There are time limits for making such a request and charges for lodging cases at the Lands Tribunal.

The Valuation Appeal Committee can also decide to refer a case to the Lands Tribunal as well.

You should consider getting professional advice if you think your appeal may need to be referred to the Lands Tribunal for Scotland.