The walls of your home can let out heat, which can lead to higher energy bills.
If you insulate your home, you'll reduce the amount of heat lost. This will make your home warmer in the winter, which will save you money by lowering your heating bill.
Visit the Energy Saving Trust website for information on:
- insulating your roof and loft
- identifying and insulating cavity and solid walls
- insulating under the floorboards
- insulating tanks, pipes and radiators
- dealing with damp and condensation