A Programme to help UK businesses access large scale overseas procurement projects. It identifies opportunities as they become available and helps businesses secure contracts.
A company can benefit by:
- Early intelligence on lucrative opportunities and tender alerts, giving a competitive advantage.
- Coordinated and long-term support before, during and after bids.
- Get support to research and validate projects, saving time and resources.
- Help in facilitating partnerships / consortia and buyer introductions: inbound / out-bound missions.
- Access to industry specialists.
- Help with market access issues and regulation / standards.
- Get support to attend events and trade shows through the Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP).
Global 'High Value Opportunities' is a flagship trade initiative operated by Department for International Trade (DIT) in partnership with Scottish Development International.
The programme aims to identify, prioritise and deliver support to Scottish and UK companies in pursuit of large scale overseas projects and help businesses secure contracts.
Applicants should contact the provider direct to discuss any exclusions that may apply.
The service is open to any size of business, in any sector, and with any level of export experience.
Costs associated with eligible projects.