Grants are only for individuals engaged in any aspect of the crafts, design, the arts or in social care and welfare within the UK, but particularly for individuals in South West England and South Wales.
Grants of up to £500 are available.
The Gane Charitable Trust offers grants to individuals in the UK, particularly the South West of England and South Wales, across the fields of the arts and social welfare.
Funding is not available for the following:
- Course fees or living costs.
- Post-graduate courses.
- People who have already received grants.
- Travel outside the UK unconnected with the Awards Scheme.
Funding is available to individuals in the UK. Priority will be given to those in South West England and South Wales.
Match funding is not required.
Funding is available for individuals for the following:
- Art, craft and design activities, for instance materials, publicity, tools or books.
- Social welfare and care activities, for instance costs incurred in education or training.