These Awards recognise the success of young entrepreneurs aged 20-35 who demonstrate entrepreneurial flair and innovation in progressing a responsible business venture in the United Kingdom.
All Future 100 winners receive:
- An invite to a Future 100 Celebration Event being held at Ernst & Young offices on Social Enterprise Day, providing networking opportunities across sectors.
- A media PR toolkit and media training.
- A one-to-one business clinic with a Striding Out coach.
- Access to networking and training opportunities throughout the year provided by Striding Out and its partners.
Additionally, ten winners who stand out for their achievements will be selected from the chosen 100 to receive a package of specialist support from sponsors.
The Future 100 Awards are organised by Striding Out, the support network for young entrepreneurs which operates to help young people achieve their potential through providing networking opportunities and tailored business support. The Awards are sponsored by Ernst & Young, and supported by PR partner echaritybox.
The Awards recognise the success of young entrepreneurs aged 18-35 who demonstrate entrepreneurial flair and innovation in progressing a responsible business venture.
Being a part of the Future 100 Awards can bring a range of benefits including:
- boosting personal confidence;
- raising media profile;
- securing media presence;
- creating new partnerships;
- bringing in new business; and
- increasing customer confidence.
Previous winners cannot reapply.
The Future 100 Awards can be entered by entrepreneurs aged 20-35 who demonstrate entrepreneurial flair and innovation in progressing a responsible business venture with a strong commercial foundation and social and/or environmental impact.
The company must be a registered organisation in the UK.
Match funding is not a stipulated requirement of this programme.
The Awards are currently open to entries on a continuous basis.
Link to guidelines:
Assistance with submitting an application can be sought directly from the Award sponsors.