You may be able to get financial help if you have a disabled child.
Visit GOV.UK to see if you could get money for:
- changes to your home - the Disabled Facilities Grant
- extra costs of looking after a child with disablities - the Disability Living Allowance for Children
- expenses if you're a full-time carer for your child - Carer's Allowance
- your child if they are aged 16 or over - Personal Independent Payment (PIP)
Financial Health Check
The Financial Health Check service offers money advice to older people and families.
It can show you how to make the most of your income and make sure that you're not paying more than you need to for basic services like gas, electricity and broadband.
It can help you find out:
- what benefits you can get
- how to save money on your bills
- what other money you may be entitled to
You can talk to Financial Health Check advisors by calling 0800 085 7145 or meeting them in person at your local Citizens Advice Bureau.