You may be able to get financial help if you have a disabled child.
Visit GOV.UK to see if you could get money for:
- changes to your home - the Disabled Facilities Grant
- extra costs of looking after a child with disablities - the Disability Living Allowance for Children
- expenses if you're a full-time carer for your child - Carer's Allowance
- your child if they are aged 16 or over - Personal Independent Payment (PIP)
Money Talk Team
The Money Talk Team is a service that offers money advice to older people and families.
It helps explain how to make the most of your income and make sure you're not paying more than you need to for services like gas, electricity and internet.
It can help you find out:
- what benefits you can get
- how to save money on your bills
- what other money you may be entitled to
You can chat to the Money Talk Team by calling 0800 085 7145, or by setting up a meeting to your local Citizens Advice Bureau.