A Fund aiming to invest in and grow businesses in Fife.
Up to 50% or £5,000 is available - whichever is less. A mixture of grants and repayable grants are available.
The Fife Investment Fund is provided by Fife Council and administrated by Business Gateway Fife.
The Fund aims to invest in and grow businesses.
Applicants should contact the provider direct to discuss any exclusions that may apply.
Assistance is available to businesses in Fife.
The specific sectors that are primarily supported by Fife Council funds are (all sectors to be linked to key markets):
- Food, drink and agribusiness;
- Electronics, IT and software;
- Engineering (incl. Links to key markets (e.g.) energy, renewables, oil and gas; marine technology, precision engineering and medical devices);
- Financial Services;
- Other business services;
- Tourism and Specialist Traders;
- Creative Industries (incl. Games and software);
- Environmental industries;
- Town Centres (currently aligned to wider Council strategy).
Applicants should provide the remainder of project costs from alternative sources.
Grants can be used for:
- Plant and machinery.
- Property improvements.
- Product development.
- Process improvement.
- Market development.