You appear to be using an unsupported browser, and it may not be able to display this site properly. You may wish to upgrade your browser.

More help and advice for landlords

If you or your tenant are in financial difficulty, visit the cost of living website to check you're getting all you're entitled to.

The Scottish Government cannot give specific advice for your individual circumstances. If you are unsure about how the new measures might apply to you, you may find it helpful to get advice from an independent advice organisation such as:

You could also ask a solicitor to give you advice on your rights and options.

Back to top