Make a complaint
Complain in writing to the Central Arbitration Committee (CAC) about the way a European Works Council (EWC) has been set up or run.
Complaints about requests for information
You can complain if your employer:
- doesn't provide information about the size or structure of the company
- provides inaccurate information about the size or structure of the company
You must wait a month after making a formal request for an EWC before you can complain.
Complaints about creating the Special Negotiating Body
You can complain about incorrect ballot arrangements to create a special negotiating body (SNB).
Complaints about creating the European Works Council
You can complain that:
- an EWC hasn't been set up even though there have been negotiations
- your employer hasn't followed the right procedure for running an EWC
How to complain
Write to CAC and include the following information:
- the name, job and full contact details of the person making a complaint and the person or business you're complaining about
- the right regulation number for the complaint you're making
- the reasons for your complaint
Send your complaint by email or by post to:
Central Arbitration Committee
286 Euston Road
CAC will get in touch for more information as they need it.