The UK may be leaving the European Union on 29 March 2019.
EU exit (also known as Brexit) may have an effect on the way you live in Scotland.
This may include changes to the way businesses operate.
EU exit has not happened, and many of the details are not yet known or are regularly changing. This page gives the most up-to-date information, but it will be added to and changed over time, so please keep checking back for updates.
PrepareforBrexit.scot is a website aimed at all Scottish businesses. It gives information and advice to help your business prepare for EU exit.
This toolkit of supports includes:
- a self-assessment tool
- access to a range of advisers
- an EU exit checklist of 15 ways you can prepare your business
- event, workshop and networking information
- information on funding support to help develop and implement Brexit plans
- links to the latest UK Government advice to businesses
The content on this site is correct as of today's date and is based on the information available at this time. Regular updates will be made as the EU Exit process develops. In the event of a 'no deal', additional advice and information will be given on this site. Please continue to check back for updates.