Business support and mentoring available to women entrepreneurs seeking to start or grow a business.
Membership of the Enterprising Women network costs £95 per year plus VAT.
Membership benefits include the following:
- Peer to peer and expert support, both face to face and via social media. This support occurs at a local, regional and national level.
- Members will be supported through information, newsletters, guides, resources and business forums.
- Access to tailor made growth programmes.
- Guidance, insight and expertise.
- Opportunites for building PR and profile-raising through an unlimited profile.
- Access to high quality training.
- Access to valuable connections that will help with business development.
- Partipation in one of the local Business Clubs.
Enterprising Women is a community of over 45,000 members who enjoy the benefits of the network's business support and guidance services. These span training and networking events, mentoring, development and guidance from fellow businesswomen working across a wide range of enterprises.
Enterprising Women aims to facilitate the transfer of knowledge, skills and experiences – and the creation of networks of contacts – to help participants grow and continue to improve the performance of their businesses.
There are no specified restrictions on eligibility for Enterprising Women's support services.
Women who are seeking to start or grow a business.
Match funding is not a stipulated requirement of this programme.
Support and guidance for business and personal development activities.
Support may be accessed at any time.
Frequency: Ongoing programme.
Link to guidelines:
Contact Enterprising Women for full details of the support services available.