Apply for or renew a disabled person's bus pass
Last updated: 22 September 2020

Eligibility - can you get one?

As a disabled person, you're entitled to free bus travel with the National Entitlement Card if you:

Apply or renewing

You will need to enter which region of Scotland you live in to find out how to:

  • apply for a new card
  • replace a lost card

When applying, you'll need:

  • a completed application form
  • a recent photograph
  • proof of age or disability
  • proof of your current address

If you need to travel with a companion you'll need supporting evidence. This may be an award notice letter from the Department of Work and Pensions or a copy of your blind registration certificate.

Application forms

Application forms are available (depending on where you live in Scotland) from:

  • council information offices
  • libraries
  • local travel centres
  • Post Offices