Annual worldwide competition open to creative industry entrepreneurs to find new and revolutionary business ideas.
The total value of prizes on offer is worth more than US $100,000 and during the Global Award Show participating delegates can benefit from a programme of seminars, one-on-one sessions, investor matchmaking and showcasing opportunities.
The prizes for CBC 2017 will be announced shortly. Further details can be accessed at: http://www.creativebusinesscup.com/article/prizes
For reference, prizes at the International Creative Business Cup Finals in recent years included:
- First prize: USD 20.000 + SoftLayer Catalyst StartUp Programme + VIP experience at the Global Entrepreneurship
- Congress (GEC) in Milan
- Second prize: USD 10,000
- Third prize: USD 5,000
- CBC Food Innovation Prize: USD 5,000
- CBC Interactive Prize: USD 5,000
- SoftLayer Catalyst StartUp Programme
- Next Step Challenge Programme
Creative Business Cup turns the spotlight on new entrepreneurial businesses in the creative industries to motivate, train and develop the entrepreneurs of tomorrow. Participants have the chance to win a variety of prizes to help them build their ideas and concepts into sustainable businesses.
Creative Business Cup is a global network and marketplace that allows creative entrepreneurs to scale their business concepts, connect with investors and partners and boost their international business potential.
This is a global competition to find and celebrate, the world’s best creative start-ups and the entrepreneurs that 'make them tick.'
The goals of Creative Business Cup are:
- Supporting creative start-ups with business development and international market access.
- Improved access to finance through initiatives in investor readiness.
- Global networking with start-ups, investors, companies and governmental entities.
- Capacity building of entrepreneurship organisations.
- Strengthened regional collaboration.
- Offering innovation partnerships and training to businesses.
- Development of global or regional accelerators.
Although there are no restrictions stipulated within the guidance, applicants should contact the funding provider in the first instance to ensure eligibility.
The Creative Business Cup is open to new and established entrepreneurs from the creative industries anywhere in the world and looks for new and revolutionary business ideas with strong market potential.
Creative Business Cup will allow entrepreneurs from the following sectors to participate:
- Film, video and photography
- Leisure activities
- Radio & Television
- Software, computer games and electronic publishing
- Toys and Games
- Visual and performing arts
Match funding is not a stipulated requirement of the scheme.
Costs associated with attending the awards.