Cre8te offers a wide range of support services for businesses in the Craigmillar area of Edinburgh, irrespective of the type of business or stage of development.
Cre8te provides the following assistance:
- Free professional one-to-one self-employment advice.
- Assistance to access funding and/or investment for business.
- Help to develop a business idea.
- Support to determine the feasibility of an idea.
- Intensive support to develop a fit for purpose business plan.
- Guidance on registering a business and choosing the right legal status.
- Support with tax, national insurance, relevant licenses and mandatory requirements.
- Access to free business mentoring post start-up.
- Help for existing business to expand and/or diversify.
- Access to free training, start-up workshops, and additional support.
Cre8te's Business Incubator Project was set up by Cre8te in June 2001. It provides specialist advice and support to individuals looking to start up in business and existing businesses, which traditionally have not approached mainstream business advice services. Its services are tailored to the specific needs of its clients, the vast majority of whom require additional support to get their businesses off the ground.
Although there are no specific exclusions cited within the programme guidelines, those wishing to apply are advised to liaise with the sponsor in the first instance to discuss eligibility.
Businesses at all stages and operating across all sectors in the Craigmillar area of East Edinburgh are eligible for support.
Associated business enhancement projects.
Assistance may be requested at any time.
Link to guidelines:
Further advice and assistance with submitting an application may be sought directly from Cre8te.