You may get a payment of £150 if you get any of these:
- Adult Disability Payment
- Child Disability Payment
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance for adults
- Disability Living Allowance for children
- Personal Independence Payment
- War Pension Mobility Supplement
Ministry of Defence disability benefit
If you get a disability benefit from the Ministry of Defence, check the full Cost of Living Payment guidance on GOV.UK.
When you’ll get the payment
Most people will be paid the £150 Disability Cost of Living Payment between 20 June 2023 and 4 July 2023.
How to get the payment
You do not need to apply. If you’re eligible, you’ll be paid automatically.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback