You may get a payment of £150 if you get any of these:
- Adult Disability Payment
- Child Disability Payment
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance for adults
- Disability Living Allowance for children
- Personal Independence Payment
- War Pension Mobility Supplement
You need to have received a payment (or later receive a payment) of one of these qualifying benefits for 25 May 2022.
If you get a disability benefit for Ministry of Defence, check the full Cost of Living Payment guidance on GOV.UK
When you’ll get the payment
You’ll get the payment from the end of September 2022. DWP makes the payment.
How to get the payment
You do not need to apply. If you’re eligible, you’ll be paid automatically.
There is a problem
Thanks for your feedback